Saturday, June 9, 2007

a very fruitful Saturday...

ok....The main reason to watch Ocean's 13 is because of BRAD PITT!! I sooooo love him....he is soooo hot...he even looks hot in a security uniform...PY and I were almost drooling...well I was almost drooling and not so sure about PY...George Clooney is hot too...i find them very very sexy...ahhhh..

I had a great time today even it was just a movie and nothing much...before movie i went breakfast with this really 'long time no see' friend because he was studying in Singapore. We chit-chat for 2 hours about almost everything...he told me of his opinions in some issues and i told him mine...i really enjoy this kinda conversation where it make us ponder and feel mature....(feel mature - because im not sure am i that mature) I envy his experiences living in a foreign country even it is just across the causeway. He saw so many and get to know so many people from different background and mindset then he comes back and started comparing and realising things..then i was wondering finally he sees it because some time back I saw the issue but I did not think much about it until some friends started discussing about it...ahah he also helps a lot about some stuff...I think it is time I am to do something about it. It is a must...I cannot continue envying other people and not do something about it. Thanks man for the advice!!

I went 'yamcha' with PY yesterday night after so long..had a great night chatting...then today went to watch Ocean's 13...ahahah i got PY hook to them already..she wants to watch 11 and 12...really an enjoyable movie...feel really good..pity some people don't get it and ended up falling asleep while watching it...really..aren't they supposed to TRY to understand the movie since they paid RM10 for it?What a waste! I wanna buy the DVDs of the 3 movies...

I realised im a better listener than a speaker...and it is a good thing for we learn more by listening..feeling a bit edgy I do not know why..i can feel the 'it's-time-to-grow-up-dear-kinda feeling' resurfacing..lot's of things thought of but no action taken..I need to start moving

*sigh*...being in the middle of two different perspective can do that to you too. Then from my own point of view...i agree with both sides in some things...i can't describe the things I wanted to say...ahhaha i think this must be one reason why i seldom blog...Im not good with words...

People changes as time goes by...but when the person you think you know very well actually act in a way you never expected of or you know of it but never really give it a thought of kinda thing happened..make me start thinking again..Is this really you? Or am I being too sensitive again? I want to say...people are selfish...i know because I am too...but if we put ourselves in the other person shoes...we see things their way...we just need to learn to start doing that...it will help us to analyse an issue properly because I believe both sides are in the wrong too and not just blame it all on one side...or is it because the person has changed that they do something to make you feel that way? Different up-bringing really makes a lot of differences...that is the only thing i can think of for now...

Are friends really important...? I will answer yes...VERY MUCH.. without them I won't be me today...I went through a lot with my friends...close or not close, best or not best...i went through good and bad moments with them that i still remember till now and take it as a reminder of what to do or expect in the future...they also made me a better person one way or another..i would love to do that for them also...i wonder may i?

I can't believe i can type so long...and reading it now i feel i just crapped a lot...but again i say i need to improve and encourage myself to express my feelings using words..so i am trying here...
Well i guess that's all for now...

2 comments:

melia said...

Wahhhhhhh so long your entry. Good to see your bloggin more often! Hahaha!

And you convey your feelings pretty well what. The emo sounding you sounds like me too. Hahaha.

I so wanna watch Ocean's 13!! x( I can't believe I was slaving on some stupid excel spreadsheet while you and py have a nice girly girl time. I oso wannnn!

I guess being 21 finally struck a chord in all of us. So many times I feel like I'm still so behind and have so so much more to learn.

And yes, people change all the time but I do believe that change is inevitable. It something the molds us into a more advance person. We're moving in tandem with our environment and what goes around affects us. But that doesn't mean a changed person is no longer the person he/she truly is. We are who we are and although it might take a lot of digging that person's core character is still there. Who we are at set from the very beginning. The change molds us so we can interact with our environment.

And you have made me a better person. It is through people we learn our flaws and without people closest to me to tell me what they are I would never know. And I wouldn't wanna hear it from someone who didn't matter too. x)

Wah i type essay again. Back to excel sheets. *boo-hoo-hoo*

Kenny Chan said...

Fact of life, people change all the time; based on their surroundings, experiences, influences, blah blah blah.

I guess as friends, it's our duty to accept that people change AND accept their change.If the change is detrimental, then it is also our duty to let the person know.

However, it's not our place to judge. Haih... having friends is SO much work. Haha...

If one day I dye my hair bright orange and change my name to Kenzo, you must accept ok! XDXD