Tuesday, June 12, 2007

true true...

THank you Amy and Kenny for your comments ....

I agree.. if the change is turning into something which would affect how we feel or our friendship or any relationship then I should say something to let them know...but Amy knows me from so long ago...I won't say anything yet till I really cannot 'tahan' anymore...ahahhaha...rite Amy?
But ofcoz whatever happened is not really big deal...i would categorised it as a minor problem but just felt like blogging about it the other day...

Well it is a good thing to blog...i can get things out of me and feel better..now I know why the three of you like to blog so much...hahahha..but I am still feeling lazy..

The talk about changes...it's actually a very wide topic...and I guess at the age of 21 and i still did not see anything or feel anything about my life yet kinda prompted me to think and think and think, think,think andddddd think....then again meeting up with old school friends also triggered me...
Maybe I am too naive or something...i expected to see the same old people with the same old way and thinking but I remembered so many things happened in the time we did not meet up that these things changed them to be a different person...

I admit that it was difficult to have the same wavelength with those friends during times in school...hence i always found myself at the outskirt of the circle...not only one circle but a few circle...always gather together in a group yet i felt like im the outsider which I am even till now..it's the same for them too when they are with me and Amy, Py and Sy. They know and I know yet we can still be friends, remember each other's birthdays and the concern for each other is there..moreover I can actually read one of them so clearly and understand what she was going through which made me angry of those people who treated her that way ...Im angry with her also for being in denial...hahah she knows and we are going to discuss more on this...

My point is that i realised changes made us become a better person ...ok could be turn into worse person also but once changes happened, there is nothing to be done...it's like a phase that we have to go through..and learn it: ourselves and the people around us...that would be the first step to tackle the matter..

Changes because of the surroundings or experiences...yes true..agree..but i wouldnt say it's the duty of friends to ACCEPT it but a duty of friends to UNDERSTAND it is much better phrase...I believe not all changes could be agreed and acceptable for some friends..but even if they couldn't accept it..they MUST understand it and it would be better if there is understanding from both sides: the changed and the friends or loved ones...Understanding...and tolerance of course...but not make it a must to accept it because if one is unhappy of the changes and tell the other one of it and what if the other one stubbornly believe he/she is on the right side?...it will lead to huge arguments or more..and it will be like one party always giving in to the changed party and then more issues arises....complicating things even more...hahah so i guess for me I would prefer both party to actually listen to each other's opinion and understand the whole situation before accepting or not accepting...and always be rational and control the temper...! Really listen to the expert here...i always lose out on my temper and get into arguments..if i only could just control the fire..*sigh*...Im trying...=p

Listening is important...I believed I kinda do this often with Amelia, PY and SY...take all out and put in on the table then we pick the pieces and put it together...I hear you ..you hear me..then explain what we think...good way to solve things among us...but I do not wish to do that often because that would meant that we always have problems...! =) of course problems couldn't be avoided also as we are all girls..more thinking here and there...Im not saying guys do not think but really..the way girls think can be very complicated....even sometimes i don't understand myself Xp

Agree and true again that the core character of our loved ones is buried deep down somewhere eventhough changes happened because I believe the changes is actually some sort of defences against the surrounding, a mask to protect ourselves...that is why we have to understand the reasons of the changes occured...and always remember the true character of us inside...the one that first captured people and friends hearts...
Sometimes you won't know if you change or what but friends and loved ones could tell...and they are the best person you would wanna hear it from because you trust them more...yes..i wouldn't wanan hear it from any other people also...

Hmmm my main reason was to post a FEW LINES to reply Amy and Kenny but ended up typing more because things just came into my mind when i type...ahahah
Overall, main points...no judging a person just like that and no one is going to be 'forced' to accept changes of another person but to UNDERSTAND...yup...UNDERSTANDING!!
always try to stay true to yourself even though we have gone through changes..uh huh what else...oh change...a lot of the word 'change' in this post hehehe...then there's this denial case which i would blog about later when i get a better understanding of it...because im still quite unhappy how it affected one of my friends...

Summer holiday... friends are coming back and i've already starting to meet up with some of them...i also remember summer holidays is the time where i will have my emotional turmoil session thingy...ahahah because too much time to spend and too many friends to meet and too many things to think of... X-)

Anyway will update more..and Amy and Kenny don't stop commenting ya!! Quick quick finish exam!!! Wan go yamcha with you all la...and tell you bout me working!! okok good luck in your exam...!

1 comment:

melia said...

ONE WORD- WOW!

So freaking long!!! Hahahahha! I think ah the blogging bug infected you too. But I got abit proud la. Hahaha.

Yes yes I agree with what you said about understanding instead of accepting. We cannot force anyone to accept something they don't like but we can ask for them to understand.

I guess I know which friend you're talking about. Sometimes people have to be in a state of denial in order to have their own time. Sometimes it's just too hard to face the truth. They need time. But as soon as time is up, definitely have to snap out of it.

Okay la I have to stop now. Damn sleepy. I slept for 2 hours outta 24 hours.

Love ya babe! See you soon!