Thursday, June 7, 2007

kids!!! omigod!!!

I can't believe my first time blogging here will be about kids...
They are very very 'unique' creatures...
They either make you become so lovingly and affectionate or they make you go CRAZY because of small little matter...
So what if she's the only daughter and the mother pamper her all the way? I am the only daughter in the family also...i do not care that there's an age gap of 15 years between us!! I just cannot stand her anymore!!
How on earth in one minute time she can actually make me go through so many emotions?....i was upset , angry because of her stubborness...and her attitude as if she owns the whole house!!! She f****ing took my favourite pillow yesterday and said her granny likes it so give her...i have plenty of other pillows in my room but nooooo...she wanted my FAVOURITE pillow!! I like to sleep hugging that pillow together with my big bolster and small bolster!!! .........and tonight i have to give up my pillow again....

~~~~~~~~

And she just made me stand up and took my chair!! I have to type while kneeling!!! i am not going to get a new chair...she has to learn to give me back!!!!!

~~~~~~~~

Got my chair back...and now she make me like her....im so conflicted la!!

When people go work they always look forward to go home after work....but i dreaded it yesterday and today....if she wasn't my uncle's daughter....just IF...she soooo going to get out of my house!!!

I cannot even believe that I typed all those about a kid...i love kid.....me Chenn Chenn loves kids...if i can stand working in a day care centre for 6 months without commiting murder why can't i stand THIS kid here!!!!????

OMG...i was being so sarcastic at her just now!! Noooooooooooo~~~!!! I cannot be like this...help me!!! I am sooo mean!!! Nooooooo...she is only 6 years old!!! Nooooooooo! but she damn naughty....she changes her face in a second time... from sunny sunshine to dark cloudy storm!!!
She's rude and loud and...and....Im going to sleep and leave her here alone....

There goes my first blog here....ciao!

3 comments:

melia said...

Okay, this is one hilarious post. HAHAHAHAHA!

I can't believe she asked you to stand up and took your chair! -___-'' I hate pesky kids.

But hang in there la. If I were you, I'll look for my inner brat and unleash it upon her. BWAHAHAHHAHA! See who wins la. The brat with 21 years of experience of the one with 6 years. Nyahahaha!

She's toast man.

OMG. I'm so evil.

puiyee said...

kids = evil.

--py bible 3:1

Kenny Chan said...

ZoMg! Chenn got OWNED by a kid. Bwahahahahaha! Kid: 3, Chenn: 0

If I were u, I'll tell her sth like;

"siu mui mui~~ u know where the pillow come from~~? The monster (points to Badawi's face in Star pg 3) gave it to me~~ if u want it, take it~~ he'll follow u home~~~~~" *evil laugh*

Guarantee she give u bk d pillow n neva kacau u again