Wednesday, July 5, 2006

italy's turn now..

aih..when germany lost to italy ..im supposed to feel very sad because i was supporting germany but the tears just won't come..that means im not as sad as i thought i was..italy does deserved to win the game..it was very obvious they played better football than the germans...aih..i just felt that 1 goal was enough..why 2 goals at the last minutes!!!!!! poor germany have to lose so terribly...aih..well according to my list..after germany will be italy ...hehe so now im supporting italy ..hopefully they'll win the world cup..
my mum was so happy cause she supported italy...been telling me for days italy will win the world cup..no no mum is not a football fan either..she just read the paper where somebody said that according to the 12 zodiac year..this year is the DOG year and when every time a world cup was held during the dog year it was either brazil or italy won the cup...so since brazil was knocked out..it was obvious to my mum that italy will win this year's cup... cute rite..that's my mum's theory for supporting italy.. =p
my aunt called and told me she bought some tops for me from london..she also told me that if she cant book any rooms she might just cancel the plan...aih..please la all those middle eastern tourists..leave some rooms for my aunt can or not!! i want to see my cousins so much! =) esspecially the very naughty Rex =)
checking on my mood...seems fine except for the germany hearbreak..i feel fine...getting back to the normal chenn chenn soon..but this time i have to be someone better..been doing a lot of thinking..must act on what i've decided..can't just talk and no action right.. =)
that's all for today..there's nothing much to write after the germany vs italy game..i don't mind who win in the france vs portugal game..im supporting italy now! =p

No comments: