Tuesday, July 4, 2006

germany must win!

1.27am- Waiting for the match to begin..have nothing to do so i blog..suppose to wait for my aunt's call from London but really bored so i go online..hehe she won't be able to get through now..sorry 'yee yee'..yes im using dial up STILL that's why..the line is also very slow =(
well nevermind..let's talk about last friday..I went to Sri Hartamas..together with the guys..we reach there almost or after 12 i guess..not really sure ..hehe 1st time went there at night ..and omigod so many damn cars and people there..i mean i know sri hartamas is a happening place but the 'level' of happening on the friday night can still surprised me..i know it's a game night..but still..i really feel like a 'kampung gal' =p we spend half an hour searching for parking..3 cars altogether..and we had to watch the argentines scored their goal from the car..if the car can just stop there we can actually watch the match in the middle of the road..that's because you can find a tv in every corner of the place!!anyway we found parking space then we went to this place to play foosball(not sure bout the spelling)..i took up a place where i can see the match going on when u looked up..8 of us playing foosball...my 1st time playing foosball also..fun!choy and voon bet on the the 2 teams to draw..finally they did draw but in the penalty shoot..i bet with choy that 'my' germany will win!! hehe guess everyone know who win the bet right..!GERMANY ALL THE WAY!
to make myself clear.. im not exactly a dieheart football fan..i just support the team with good looking players or the way the players play..so at the beginning my favourites ARE Brazil(for their samba kick and KAKA!n i personally think Ronaldhino is also kinda cute in a way),England(dun need to explain rite),Germany(ballack,klose,bastian,ehem michael schumacher is german =p),italy(full of sexy mature guys =p),portugal(christiano ronaldo d cry baby)...so as all of you can see..i support them accordingly..that means after my top 2 favourite team lost..next team is germany..so my friends.. please don't question me anymore! =)
back to hartamas..after foosball and the game..we went for a drink while waiting for all the cars to clear off which took about 1hour..we sat there for so long and the road was still full of cars..jie and mun went home first and i had to sit with the rest until half time of the italy vs ukraine match..i reached home at 4am!! tiring but had fun though..my favourite team won..get to spend time with friends who are going off to their respective uni..=)
one more thing...i must whine and moan about....MY BRASIL AND ENGLAND LOST ALREADY!!! i've been mourning since the night..=(
may kheng jie called me on monday..she comes back for 2 weeks..after talking to her and some of my aunties and my parents..im more clear on what i want to do..and im feeling much better that the last few weeks..hate all those feeling insecure thingy..make me feel so weak and helpless
anyway the germany vs italy game is starting..and my aunt is going to call and.... TOTTI almost scored!!! thank god for LEHMANN...erm feels like a live commentator now...gtg !!!! GERMANY ALL THE WAY!! sorry sexy italianos...you guys are still going to be sexy even if you lose...muahahahaha!!=)
p.s. im sitting right in front of the tv now..ahh...love my notebook...muachxx!

No comments: