Tuesday, July 25, 2006

im bored....

Ahhh...tuesday..hehe I just came back from Penang on Sunday..spend three days two nights at Gurney Hotel relaxing enjoying the view from the hotel room...beautiful!! and since we are talking about Penang so the food must not be excluded..I just keep eating and eating ahhhhh~~!! fun fun fun =p
I chatted with my old school friends online...i realized I miss them a lot..im so happy that this thursday we are coming out for a drink! Im going to meet up with friends that i haven't see for almost 3 years..friends that i take for granted where i thought they will always be there.. =) now i missed them so much.. im just so excited about it and lingwei is also joining us...yay! That girl damn 'susah' can ask her out...her schedule damn packed! =p so this thursday is sooo going to be fun!!! =)

No comments: