Monday, July 10, 2006

Craps......

I was late..im supposed to blog yesterday..went to check out the last place in my mind...this time is the very adorable Kenny's turn to drive with Amelia sitting next to him..hehe i felt like im their kid and they were my parents accompanying me..xp Kenny and Amelia..you guys are the best..i never expected both of you to fetched me to the PTPTN bulding..and ended up very 'cha tou' by the Shell HQ building.. =p i apreciated alot what you guys did for me..we did ejoyed the day and Amelia did get a top from MNG =)
so sorry amelia i had to 'fong fei kei' yesterday..mum don't really want me to go out =) but i don't regret..coz get to see the final with the tv a few feet away from me only...! =p
i took the day to think of my options...most probably i'll go for UEL..like what my dear friend said..follow where my heart leads..and my instinct which i believe is rarely wrong =p...of course hopefully i'll get a full loan from PTPTN..that's really important so that i won't burden my parents too much..at least i can pay back the loan myself when i come out working..but if there's no full loan or anything i'll still have my last resort which im reluctant to use..so dear God i hope You hear me from up there..i pray to You =)..well the only thing left to do after applying was to mentally lecture myself about my past mistakes..this is like a second chance for me..cannot blow it off! xp GO GO GO gal*myself*!!
hehe...the World Cup ended..ITALY WON!!! but actually after watching the game i don't really mind which team win..both team played very well..but i just don't understand what the f*** was Master Zizou thinking man??!! what did the italian player said that could have brought out this other side of Mr.Zinedine Zidane? i thought he's supposed to be a player with a class of his own...my dad and i was so shocked to the extend where both of us had our mouth open gagging for so long that if we can see ourselves,we must've looked damn funny!! before Mr.Zidane was sent out,he showed us the beauty of the game..he played so well that i think if without him..the match wouldn't have last till penalty shoot-out..well thats what i thought..but other french player was very good too..Mr.Henry was really a genius in football like what i heard..too bad he can't last longer though..hehe i'll forgive them for kicking out Brazil..the way the french and italian played proved that they soooo deserve to be at final =) instead of the so arrogant-thought-to-be-full-of-hope brazil =p
the italians was very good too..but i thought they were a bit behind at the 2nd half..although i really enjoyed seeing fabio cannavarro defend..he's good..they played with a vengeance..i like that..heheh but they are italians..they'll still look so sexy even if they lose the game..muahahahaha!i just realised yesterday that buffon's eye was so girlie..beautiful i must say..pirlo's hair was like he's doin a 90minutes full of syampoo commercial..damn jealous of him!! totti looked so boyish when he laugh..erm..who else ah..plenty but i just dunno how to spell or pronounce their name..overall they were fun to watch except the part where pirlo hugged fabio from behind looking at the penalty shoot-out..eeeww!! and zharif said that's the sexiest moment of all..urghhh yuck! they are sexy INDIVIDUALLY BUT NOT TOGETHER!!!! =p i talked too much about their sexiness....sound like im obsessed with them hehehe..better stop! =)
but the frenchmen and the italians did gave us a very memorable World Cup final..!! hope to see some of them at 2010!! and those germans too..bastian..lucas..hopefully klose and the rest!! im just soooo greedy..hehehemuahahahahah!!! xp

No comments: