Wednesday, February 28, 2007

february's entry...!

hello! I am only blogging so that i have an entry for the month of February. I damn lazy to type about what had happened lately, so i think i'll do the random thingy and type what comes into my mind.
Hmmmm...ahhh i helped two of my college mates to shift their stuff from their old place to their new place which is so much better. The new place comes with swimming pools, tennis court, gym and more! The pools look good...hehehe a place for our gang to spend our 8 hours break before the 6pm class. Heheheh...gamble a bit...and thank god i didn't lose any money...
hmmm... I dunno what's so good about Singapore but after coming back from the trip i am so eager to go there again and this time i am dragging my brother because he wants to go too...keep on asking me questions...it's cheap to go if we are not planning to do any shopping...i wanan go on a European cruise...my auntie been tempting me by telling me stories and showing me pictures of her and family on a cruise..im sooo jealous gila! Looks like i need to seriously consider going there during summer...but i have to bring a few brats along with me...my brother and cousins..ahahah apparently they can't go on a cruise without an adult age 21 and above!! ahahah that will be me!!!! =p
My new year celebration sucks...and i've already expected my Chinese New Year will not be that great either...usual annual 'activities' happened but this time it became more serious involving more people! I only ever 'balik kampung' to see my granny and cousins...but really hate the activities that went on...adults! i still have 2 more months before becoming officially an adult so i can still complain about adults..to say they are more mature, rationale, responsible will be lying...many lessons can be learned from what i saw and experienced...words said cannot be erased or take back..actions done can never be forgotten...no matter what, it is better to THINK before we decide to move any muscle in our body!! yup..that's what i've learned..and i will try to remember that and practise myself...but then in the end of the day things will still go back to normal only the scars that will be left to remind all what had happened...it's ok for them but it's not ok for the kids...i wonder do they realised that..*sigh* *wipe it all off* *smile smile*
What else...ahhh! I suddenly realised there are so many things about myself that i dislike...i've been complaining about myself to myself a lot lately..*sounds creepy* haven't really give any much thought about these things yet so nothing much to say here...just a new issue with myself recently...
The passage above prove that i am running out of things to say and don't feel like blogging anymore ...heheh ...so that's all for now..erm...i wonder should i have a new year resolution whichis to blog more often?.... ahhh...tata!

No comments: