Wednesday, August 30, 2006

replying amelia.....

Dear Amelia, do i have to explain all over again how and why i don't step on the brakes? =p you know damn well it's because of the car is auto gear!! I haven't get used with it.. Remember when i drove your Kenari..give me some time baby jie jie..and you can't exactly conclude it with one time experience..that was my first time driving the car la..you should be proud that you were my first friend to get into my car... =p im getting used to it day by day..hehehe actually my mom also complained i don't step on the brakes when i turn.. =p so i promise i'll form a loving relationship between my foot and the brake pedal 'k..i'll be nice xp hopefully the foot listen to my brain though..it has a mind of its own after so long of driving manual gear =) they move by itself to step on the clutch then the brake..but auto car don't have clutch..so the other foot is damn lazy...
muahhahaha i talk like my foot is another living being! omigod! i really need 'help' soon!!
lastly hopefully there will be good news coming from Budget 2007..hopefully the rumours we heard is not true...or else have to headache again..

No comments: