Sunday, August 20, 2006

promise

hmmm...our jogging walking plan did not work out. PY slept at 3am how on earth is she able to wake up? three of us ended up having breakfast only at 10am..then went to PY's house to 'lepak' and i get some books from her house...but overall we did have an enjoyable day...they went to do their hair and i went home to call the TMnet guy to activate my Streamyx line..hehehe after a few hours i finally have my Streamyx!! i now officially have broadband!! damn happy!!very happy and i even tried the video call with PY!! fun fun fun!! =) getting addicted now...
that was yesterday...today my parents and i went to used car shopping..we went to a lot of places and all the prices is just too expensive for the type of cars that i have in my mind..moreover we have a budget to stick to...finally we went to this friend of my mother whose brother has a car that is said to be in tip top condition eventhough it is already 14 years old. We get it with a price below RM 10000 so it is good news for us! =) i just need a transport to go for classes so i don't mind if i have a new car or and old car just as long as the car can move and not stall in the middle of the road...that will be good enough now..i can get a new car myself when i graduate...heheh i promised myself this luxury so i must make sure i can do it...i must make sure i am successful and be able to take care of my family and fulfill my every dreams!!! =) for now i must have patience...patience chenn chenn!!!
hmmm...im a lucky child..i have a chance to further my studies..a car to college..a notebook..broadband..air-con room..everything is provided and enough for me..i have not much complain but i know i am not satisfied with what i have now..i want more but i wont ask from my parents..i'll have to get it by myself.. =p work hard!!
sometimes i wonder..what is relationship? no matter it is a bf/gf or friendship..i wonder can they last long distance?i dunno and have no comment for the gf/bf relationship...but for friends yes i believed we can last..but recently somethings really made me think again...and not only that..i also ponder is there much difference between having gal friends and guy friends? both ways have the pro and cons...really headache..different people different way of thinking and talking and different wavelength..amelia like to say that..it's not easy to find people where we can click with at once..*sigh* i dunno is it my PMS talking but im really tired and confuse when every time i think about it..feeling myself so down and so bad because of it...
i better go sleep on it!!!

No comments: