Saturday, June 10, 2006

1st post here!!

hello hello! My 1st post at friendster..been wanting to create a blog here because it'll be easier for my friends to know about my updates.ahhh it's 1.37am 11th of june 2006..baby yieng yieng's birthday today..HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAL!!she's celebrating in australia..how i missed her!!tonight was my 1st time watching a football match at a mamak stall,i mean seriously watching a match and not the normal "oh goal yay.." then continue chatting kinda match..england vs paraguay 1-0 boring game..
But anyhow this is what i meant as relaxation..no worries no thinking of work and for a few hours no thinking of my uni and the future! i love this kinda feeling..but it's only a short while..eventually i need to get back to life and do all those weighing and thinking about my options and the paths that i must take..and not that i have much options to choose from..it seems easy for some people when i see them doing it but i know it's not..anyhow i trust myself to get through this..it's just the waiting ..i hate waiting i really really hate waiting.Ever since f5..apart from my trip to london all i did was wait...then started f6 i waited again...what am i waiting for?well i guess im waiting for my life to really start..i don't know how therefore the waiting..well i think i won't need to wait too long..=) i just kinda feel like i don't need to pretty soon..
oh..im officially unemployed now..last friday was my last day at work..took so many pictures with my babies and my colleague as a memory...my baby students damn cute..hehe i know i shouldn't have favourite as a teacher but then i just couldn't help it..i took the most pictures with 2 of them..i'll post it up later when i feel like it =p ...i love the way they just smile or sometimes when they were being naughty,very cute and innocent..i really learn a lot from being a teacher esspecially a kindergarten teacher. i learned to have more patience and how important is pre-education. Also i understand how it feels to be a teacher now..im pretty sure i don't want to do that again..=p
..i wanna dye my hair to a darker colour ..going to do that on monday..then can start shopping on wednesday after amelia finish her exam...i wanna watch so many movies..i want a laptop..new bag the old one zip's broken..i wanna eat sleep and EHEM go exercise..been feeling damn fat nowadays..so must go get fit..at least do some walking or jogging if i can,to improve my stamina..must get back to the healthy level..i now do lotsa eating and sleeping...all junk food!!soooooo not healthy!!!=p
well i think that's about all for tonight..feeling sleepy now..erm..my new resolution..try to blog once a day! =) hopefully i'll stick to it because im damn lazy!=p
nite nite ...tata!

No comments: